Are you looking for Pre Settlement Loans?
A pre-settlement loan from Red Fox Lawsuit Funding is the Fast and Easy way for accident victims and personal injury lawsuit plaintiffs to Borrow Money Before Receiving Your Settlement. Our pre settlement lawsuit funding company provides easy approval settlement cash advances ranging from $1,000 to $350,000, no credit check required!
You've come to right place for pre settlement solutions. No one knows more about settlement loans that us. Furthermore, because we understand the financial difficulties, burden, and pressure victims often experience during the lawsuit settlement process, we are in a much better position to deliver financial assistance fast and reasonably.
We know catastrophic injuries can be life changing. Serious, permanent, and debilitating injuries can keep victims from returning to work and making a decent income.
If you are unable to return to work or have been placed on light duty and your lawsuit dragged out, it's easy to start falling behind on your bills and other financial obligations. Fortunately, pre-settlement loans are available to alleviate the burden.
Red Fox Funding is committed to empowering accident victims. Pre-settlement solutions are the financial tools tens of thousands of thousands of plaintiffs throughout the U.S. have used to stay afloat and win larger lawsuit settlements.
Apply now to get an advance loan on your settlement if you need help surviving the lengthy litigation process.
We work fast for you. Because we specialize exclusively in injury cases, we can advance lawsuit funding often within 24 hours and with the some of the lowest funding interest rates and the best funding terms in the industry!
We advance pre settlement cash advances for most accident claims and personal injury lawsuit settlements, such as Car accident lawsuit settlements, Personal injury settlements, Wrongful death lawsuit settlements, Workers' comp settlements, Pharmaceutical lawsuit settlements, Product liability settlements, Slip and fall accident lawsuit settlements, Prescription drug medication litigation settlements, Medical malpractice lawsuit settlements, Motor vehicle accident settlements, and more!
To get started, all you have to do is put in your no-obligation funding application now, which should take you only about 3 minutes to complete. After we get your application, we can move ahead and work with your law firm to get some additional information about your injury claim. You can either fill out the online form on this page or call us at 1-888-475-8027. It's that easy.
What is a pre-settlement loan?
A pre-settlement loan is a non-recourse cash advance on a future settlement for injury victims with pending (unsettled) injury claims or civil lawsuits and who are expecting to receive money from possible settlements.
When we use the term non-recourse to describe our settlement loans, that signifies that the client is not personally liable for paying back the settlement advance loan if he / she does not get a settlement.
Since a pre settlement loan is borrowing money against a possible settlement and is not a traditional loan, the accident victim has no obligation to repay the settlement cash advance if he / she does not win the case or get a monetary settlement.
How Settlement Funding Works
Our pre settlement funding program is nothing like a traditional loan from a bank or credit union -- it's better!
Unlike a bank loan, there is no credit check, no up-front cost, no fees to apply, no out of pocket expenses, and no monthly payments, ever!
- No Credit Check
- No Application Fee
- No Hidden Fees, ever!
- No Monthly Payments
- No Out of Pocket Costs
- No Employment Requirements
Since our pre settlement funding underwriters base their funding decision on the facts and circumstances of your case and not your credit profile or financial status, our funding process is simple, straightforward, and easy.
Here are the easy pre settlement funding steps:
- Apply: Simply fill out the online application or call us toll-free to speak with a legal funding expert.
- After we get your application, we will move swiftly to gather some additional information from your injury lawyer or paralegal.
- Once we get the necessary information from your law firm, our underwriter will review your case and determine approval and how much money you can borrow from your expected settlement.
- We will call you immediately to let you know the full details of the underwriting. If you want to follow through and take the lawsuit advance, we will send (fax or email) you and your injury lawyer the simple paperwork to sign and return to us.
- You have the settlement cash advance! As soon as we receive the paperwork, that was signed by you and your injury attorney, we can send the money to you anyway you want it. You will have the option of getting the cash loan by overnight mail, bank wire, and even Western Union -- the choice is yours.
Pre-Settlement Funding is Risk Free Lending
One of the most common questions we see and hear people ask is "Am I selling my settlement?" or "Am I selling my lawsuit?" This is actually a misconception about how pre settlement loans work. Here why:
When you take out a pre-settlement loan you are not selling off or selling away your case. Not at all. Furthermore, the Pre settlement funding company does not share in or get a percentage of your settlement.
Remember, you are simply getting a cash advance on a portion of the estimated value of your case in exchange agree to pay us an agreed upon amount if and when your case is resolved and your attorney gets the settlement money from the insurance company of defendant.
Pre-Settlement Loan Interest Rates
As the responsible lender, we love the work we’re able to do which is precisely why we approach every case with the client’s best interest at heart.
Transparency with the client is key to how we operate our organization. We believe in being upfront with you about costs and never tacking on any hidden fees. That's why Red Fox offers simple and straightforward legal financing terms to clients and some of lawsuit funding best rates for seriously injured victims.
Depending upon the merits and circumstances of your unsettled claim, we can offer very competitive pre-settlement loan interest rates ranging from 2.5% to 3.25%. Rather than having a one-size-fits-all model, we can offer more attractive legal funding terms to preferred cases.
Don't be deceived by a few pre settlement lawsuit funding companies offering false rates, fakes reviews, and confusing paperwork. It has come to our attention that a few companies in the industry are advertising dishonest low interest pre-settlement loans or promising clients the lowest cost pre settlement funding. We have done our research and discovered that these "bad apples" are in fact engaging in the bait-and-switch techniques. Don't let this happen to you.
Save time and money by choosing to work with a ethical and professional lawsuit funding company. At Red Fox, we find any dishonest and unethical business practice deplorable and unacceptable. That's why we pledge to be very transparent and forthcoming about the terms of the pre settlement advance and how much it will cost you to borrow against your settlement.
Pre Settlement Solutions for Cash Strapped Plaintiffs
Pre-Settlement Funding Advantage: Helping Victims Avoid or Get Relief From Hardships
Our pre settlement lawsuit funding options have saved tens of thousands of personal injury lawsuit plaintiffs from low-ball insurance settlements, eviction, motor vehicle repossession, calls from debt collectors, utility shut-off, phone service account suspension, and foreclosure proceedings.
Although pre settlement lawsuit loans are fast and easy financial option, lawsuit loans are not for everyone. As responsible lawsuit settlement lenders, we are quick to advise clients that settlement loans should be a financial service of last resort.
Before taking pre-settlement loans, we strongly advise plaintiffs to consider other viable forms of borrowing such as a low rate personal loan from a bank, a prime rate home equity loan, or even borrowing from a trusted family member, if any of those options are available to them.
However, the reason many plaintiffs turn to pre settlement funding companies is because we are the primary source of financial assistance for accident victims who often don't have access to traditional lender due to their credit profile, current income / employments status, and/or a lack of valuable collateral.
A lawsuit cash advance is the convenient and easy financial solution for plaintiffs who do not have sufficient credit or collateral to obtain lending from banks or credit unions. A national study by the FDIC discovered that almost 10 million people within the United States don't have access to traditional financial products.
If you are drowning financially or have a dire financial emergency and desperately need plaintiff relief now but have no one and nowhere to turn to for assistance, you should consider getting a pre settlement loan from only the best lawsuit funding companies offering responsible lending.
Pre-Settlement Funding Advantage: Empowering Plaintiffs to Win Bigger Settlements
When it comes to civil litigation, time is generally not on the side of the plaintiff. That's because the "playing field" is not leveled. Plaintiffs involved in civil lawsuits are generally at a disadvantage when going against the powerful insurance companies and corporate giants.
The scale of justice is symbolic of a justice systems that is supposed to be impartial, fair, and balanced. Both parties (all parties) involved in civil litigation, plaintiff & defendant, should have full access to a court of law and receive fair treatment. However, in the real world, the litigation process is often lopsided, and the side that is politically connected and that has significant financial resources has the upper hand.
The greedy insurance company and big corporation have all the time in the world to deny paying you a fair and reasonable lawsuit settlement.
Insurance companies make their money from investments and keeping claims payouts low. That's why they will use delay and deny tactics to prolong the lawsuit settlement to force you into taking a low-ball offer to settle your claim.
They can also have their defense attorneys file needless motions to drag out a lawsuit. The longer they can hold off paying you and the lower the insurance settlement works to their financial advantage, not yours.
We believe that everyone should have a chance to obtain the justice they seek, not just those with deep pockets.
Don't let the insurance win by accepting a low-ball offer just because you have fallen on hard times. Lawsuit settlement funding can empower you to hold out for a larger settlement and give your injury lawyer more time to better prepare your case for trial, in the event the insurance company or defendant continues to play hard-ball and refuses to make a sufficient offer to resolve your claim.
- Professional Lawsuit Lenders
- Experience Lawsuit Underwriters
- Straightforward Paperwork
- Low Pre Settlement Lawsuit Funding Interest Rates
- Fast Loan Settlements
- No Employment Requirements
- No Income Requirements
- Specializing in Injury Claims
- Competitive Pre Settlement Funding Terms
Don't make financial pressure or money worries force you into settling your lawsuit for less than your case is worth. Get all the money you deserve from your settlement! Pre settlement loans from Red Fox Lawsuit Funding can help you stay afloat financially, pay your bills, make ends meet, and possibly win a bigger lawsuit settlement from the defendant.
Injury Cases Eligible for Personal Injury Loans
Our pre-settlement lawsuit funding program is pretty straightforward:
If you have an injury lawyer representing you in a civil claim and you urgently need financial assistance before you get the money from your case, you are eligible to apply for a risk-free pre settlement loan while your attorney is working to get you maximum compensation.
Red Fox Legal Funding specializes in funding injury claims such as wrongful death lawsuits, personal injury lawsuits, and workers compensation lawsuits.
Because we exclusively handle injury cases, our lawsuit funding underwriters can evaluate and approve funding applications faster than most other lawsuit funding companies in the industry!
The following are just a few of the many injury lawsuits eligible for pre settlement loans:
- Car Accident Cases - Our pre settlement loans auto accidents program is designed for personal injury lawsuit plaintiffs who have suffered serious injury from motor vehicle accidents. If you got hurt in a car wreck and have a pending automobile accident liability claim against negligent owner and/or driver, we can get you a car accident settlement loan now. Loans on car accident settlements is the fast and easy way to borrow cash against future settlement.
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuit – Medical doctors and medical treatment providers play and important role in society. For the most part, doctor, nurses, anesthesiologist, hospital staff, and surgeons do an excellent job rendering professional services to people who are ill, injured, and sick. A physician can not guarantee a patient's outcome; however, a physician who fails to follow the standard of care demanded of them can be responsible for medical malpractice. However, when a medical care provider neglects to exercise due care and fails practice medicine in a professional and responsible manner, that medical provider can be held civilly liable for the injuries or death of a patient. We give medical malpractice pre settlement loans loan to people who have suffered serious and permanent injuries due to medical and health care professionals who deviated from standard and acceptable medical practices.
- Personal Injury Lawsuits – When a person or business fails to use reasonable care resulting in injury to another person, that negligent party is liable for compensating you to the fullest extent of the law for your damages. If you have been seriously injured due to the negligence, carelessness, or recklessness of a person, business, or corporation you are entitled to monetary compensation to make you "whole" for the losses you have suffered. Personal injury lawsuit funding is available to lawsuit plaintiffs and accident victims who desperately need financial assistance while they are going through the litigation process.
- Premises Liability Litigation – Business owners, lessees, landlords, and landowners have a legal duty to customers, tenants, and guest visiting or on their premises to maintain the property in reasonably safe condition. When property owners breach that duty, they can be help civilly responsible for personal injuries and death. We provide pre settlement funding loans for all types of premises liability cases such as retail store accident, elevator accidents, inadequate security, sidewalk accidents, commercial building accidents, and residential building accidents. Our lawsuit funding underwriters are the experts in premises liability litigation. We have provided pre settlement funding for liability claims involving improper lighting; sexual assault and rape due to inadequate security; malfunctioning elevators / escalators; sidewalk falls, broken, crack and /or misleveled or uneven sidewalks; and security guard issues.
- Product Liability Lawsuits – Injured by a defective item? Suffered damages from an over-the-counter medication or pharmaceutical prescription drug? Hurt by a dangerous product? Did a loved one die due to a store item? Those were all examples of products liability. Cornell Law School Legal Information Institute defines product liability as an area of law in which manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers, and others who make products available to the public are held responsible for the injuries those products cause. A product can be considered as anything tangible (personal property we can touch). Product liability litigation is a highly specialized and complex area of civil law. These types of cases are very expensive to litigate and very time consuming. Furthermore, litigating products case involves a significant amount of research and discovery. It's no wonder product liability claims can take years to come to a final resolution. When your lawsuit is dragging out, we have the pre settlement solutions. Red Fox Funding has a dedicated pre settlement loans underwriter ready to review your case for product liability pre settlement loans. Once we get your pre settlement lawsuit funding application, we will contact your law firm for some additional information about your injury case.
- Slip and Fall Claims - Slip and fall lawsuits can take a very long time to resolve, especially if the injuries or damages are not that "significant" from the standpoint of the insurance company or defendant. One of the main reasons slip and fall premises liability cases take years to settle is due to disputed liability. The owner of the property (and the insurance company) will try to defend the claim by denying their insured is responsible for your injuries and / or did not have "notice" to the dangerous, hazardous, of defective condition. If your slip and fall accident lawsuit if dragging and your need and advance on your lawsuit settlement money, Red Fox Funding can consider your case for slip and fall pre settlement loans.
- Trip and Fall Lawsuits - A trip and fall lawsuit is a type of premises liability claim. Basically, a premises liability claim is a personal injury claim against property owner, landowner, or landlord whose negligent act or omission caused injury to another person. Although most people use the terms "slip and falls" and "trip and falls" interchangeably, the two terms are fundamentally different. Slip and fall accident usually result from a wet or slippery substances on the ground, pavement, or floor. Examples of slip and fall liability claims include: Falling down to the ground due to water, ice, fluid, oil, or a recently or improperly waxed floor with no caution or hazard signs present for customers, tenants, or guest. On the other hand, trip and fall accident usually result from uneven surfaces, fixed object, or an object left in an aisle or path. Examples of trip and fall liability claims include: Broken, damages, or cracked sidewalk, missing or cracked concrete flag, damaged stairs / steps, and objects left unattended in the aisle of a supermarket or retail store. If you have a pending trip and fall case and need a settlement loan today, our trip and fall pre settlement loans solutions may be your best financial option.
- Workers Compensation Claims - Injuries on the job are commonplace. According to U.S. Department of Labor, there were approximately 2.9 million workplace injuries and illnesses in 2015. Furthermore, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration reports that the most common type of work related are knee injury, wrist and hand injuries, ankle injury, eye injury, and loss of a body part such as a finger. If you got hurt at work and your injuries are preventing you from returning to work and making a living, we are your pre-settlement funding solutions: Our pre settlement loans workers compensation program gets you a loan against your workers comp case so you can pay your bills and make ends meets until you get the money from your settlement.
- Wrongful Death Claim – The loss of a loved one may be one of the hardest challenges that many of us face in life. However, losing a loved one due to some else's negligence, carelessness, recklessness, or medical malpractice can be even more difficult simply because the death of your family member may have been avoidable. If you have hired a wrongful death attorney to file a civil action to recover damages against a party (whether person, business, or corporation) for causing the death of a family member and you need financial assistance before you get the money from your lawsuit settlement, we can get you a cash advance against your lawsuit today. Our wrongful death pre settlement loans is designed to provide immediate plaintiff relief.
If your lawsuit is dragged out and you have a financial emergency or need cash now to avoid a financial disaster, let Red Fox Funding provide you with the financial relief you desperately need to stay afloat and make ends meet!
Remember, we are a full-service lawsuit funding company offering pre settlement cash advances for most civil lawsuits and negligence claims. To get a settlement advance today, all you have to do is give us a call at 1-888-475-8027 or fill out the online application on this page. Apply only takes about 3 minutes -- it's that easy!
National Lawsuit Funding Company: Pre settlement lawsuit cash advances across America
Red Fox is national lawsuit funding company authorized to provide pre settlement funding to plaintiffs throughout the United States.
To date, we have assisted personal injury plaintiffs, wrongful death claimants, and hurt accident accident victims in more than 40 states nationwide.
We believe in listening to every client’s story, no matter the nature of the case. We understand that financial stress from legal claims can leave you feeling hopeless, that’s why we make it our mission to provide you with the necessary funding to help you pay your expenses. Call on us if you are applying for the very first time or even if you already got a settlement loan from another company and now need a lawsuit funding buyout.
Although we place no restrictions on how plaintiffs choose to use the lawsuit advance (we trust plaintiffs will use the funds in a legal & responsible manner), the vast majority of plaintiffs use the cash advance for their rent, auto loan payments, insurance premiums, phone and utility bills, groceries, mortgage payments, transportation expenses, repair costs, & medical bills.
Our lawsuit loans underwriters are seasoned professional. Whether you need auto accident lawsuit funding in Michigan, pedestrian accident lawsuit funding in New Jersey, defective product liability lawsuit funding in Pennsylvania, or truck accident lawsuit funding in Georgia, we've got you covered!
Personal injury pre-settlement loans are available across America.
We have a great deal of experience and knowledge in civil litigation and damage evaluation in the following states:
- Pre settlement loans in California
- Pre settlement loans Florida
- Pre settlement loans George
- Pre settlement loans New York
- Pre settlement loans New Jersey
- Pre settlement loans Kansas
- Pre settlement loans Las Vegas
- Pre settlement loans Philadelphia
- and more!
Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to provide financial assistance to people with legal cases pending in Arkansas, Colorado, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, & Oklahoma.
Best pre settlement loan company for accident victims and personal injury lawsuit plaintiffs
Regardless of the state, lawsuit type, or accident injury you suffered, you can call us to discuss your pre settlement financial options.
If you need a pre settlement loan today, Red Fox is your go-to source for fast lawsuit settlement funding processing, easy approvals, professional service, transparent rates, knowledgeable staff, and lawsuit funding loans best terms in the industry.
We know what you are currently going through and we genuinely want to help, if we can. We pledge to give you the attention and respect that you deserve during the entire pre-settlement funding process.
If you need a pre settlement loan today, all you have to do is fill-out the online application or give us a call at our toll-free at number, 1-888-475-8027.